A BOON FOR NDMC’S RESIDENTS - Scheme Valid Upto: 17th Oct, 2017
WHAT IS A SOLAR ROOFTOP?
A solar Rooftop photo voltaic (PV) system converts sun’s light energy into electricity energy through solar panels mounted on rooftop of a building.
Generate Your Own Power and Avail Government Subsidy Under SECI's 500 MW Grid Connected Roof Top Solar PV Scheme
Why Solar Rooftop?
- Your vacant roof top space would be fruit fully utilized
- It will reduce your electricity bills.
- This will be your contribution for reducing dependence on grid
- This will also contribute in reduction of CO2 emission’s irrigation climate change.
Have Enquiry? Call Toll Free Number: 1800 11 44 14(9.30 AM - 6PM, MON-FRI)
What is the cost of Solar Rooftop?
Approximate cost of 1 kwp rooftop solar PV project ranges from 55100 to 75000 as arrived in SECI’s India tender for the state of Delhi including installation charges and excluding cost of storage batteries (if required).
This depends of the size of project as rates are little lower for higher size project.
- 30% of maximum Benchmark cost i.e. Rs. 75000/- per Kilowatt(KW) or the actual project cost, whichever is lower, from ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), GOI & to be routed through SECI.
Role of NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
1. NDMC is a facilitator for coordination of installation of grid – connected solar rooftop projects.
2. NDMC also intends that more & more residents opt for rooftop solar installation.
3. NDMC will aggregate the demand of solar rooftop and forward the same to SECI for further installation through their selected agencies.
NDMC has already achieved target of 7.23 MW solar rooftop Show Details
Solar Rooftop Installation Process
SECI empanelled agencies/SECI will contact you.
Pre-feasibility study of site by the SECI empanelled agencies.
Agency will collect the balance cost payable by beneficiary after deducting subsidy payable by MNRE.
Applicant has to pay connectivity charges and execute connectivity agreement with NDMC for Net Metering.
Agency will provide 5 year comprehensive maintenance contract (CMC) to the beneficiary.
In association with